Before you begin
You should first configure the miscellaneous cost types you want to use. To learn more, see Edit lookup tables.
Version: v5 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
Miscellaneous costs are additional expenses that occurred for a work order. For example, you could use this feature to record the cost of gas to drive to the site.
To add a miscellaneous cost to your work order:
- If the work order you want to add a miscellaneous cost to isn’t already open, click it in the work order list (in Maintenance > Work Orders).
- Click the Misc Costs Page tab:
- Click the Add () icon at the bottom left of the tab.
- Enter information for the miscellaneous cost:
Only the description is a required field in this form. This way, if you don’t yet know the estimated and actual costs, you can add them after the cost has been created.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for any other miscellaneous costs.
- Click Save in the top menu bar.