Before you begin
Version: v5 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
By default, the app displays all work orders that you have access to. If you want to view a specific set of work orders (such as high-priority work orders), you can filter the list to view only those work orders.
There are two main types of filters: built-in filters and custom filters. Built-in filters are preset, while custom filters are created and customized by users.
You can access your filters by clicking the Filters bar:
Apply a filter by selecting it from the Work Order Filter list:
Built-in filters include both status filters and quick filters.
Status filters allow you to filter for all work orders of a specific status or status group (also called a status control).
For example, if you select Open, only work orders with the Open status will be displayed. If you select Active, which is a status group, all work orders with any status within the Active group will be displayed.
Work order statuses come from the values in the CMMS lookup tables. You can view existing statuses or create your own in Settings > Cmms Settings > Lookup Tables.
Quick filters include the following:
- All work orders: Filters for all work orders you have access to.
- Active, overdue work orders: Filters for work orders with a status in the Active status group, and a suggested completion date that has already passed.
- Active, high priority work orders: Filters for work orders with a status in the Active status group, and a priority of High or Highest.
- My active work orders: Filters for work orders assigned to you, with a status in the Active status group.
- Work requests: Filters for work orders with the Pending status.
You can create and edit your own custom filters. To create a new custom filter, you can click the + icon in the Filters bar:
To learn more about custom filters, see Create, edit, and delete custom filters.