Before you begin
To view the work orders list in Maintenance, you must have permission to access it. To learn how to enable this, see Enable access to work orders in v5.
If this permission is disabled for you, you can view your assigned work orders in Dashboard > Assigned Work Orders.
Version: v5 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
You can view work orders in the CMMS in Maintenance > Work Orders:
- To search for work orders, enter your query in the Search field and press Enter:
You can search through filtered results as well.
- To sort the work orders list, click the heading for the column you want to sort by. In the example below, the list is displayed in descending order by priority:
- To change how many work orders are displayed on a single page, select an option from the View drop-down menu:
This is located at the bottom right of the page, and is only visible when you have more than 100 work orders. A maximum of 500 work orders can be displayed at once.
- To navigate between pages in the list, use the left and right arrows:
- To customize which columns are displayed for the list, click the Settings drop-down menu () and then Select visible elements. Select the columns you would like displayed: