Before you begin
Version: v5 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
By default, the app displays all work orders that you have access to. If you want to view a specific set of work orders (such as high-priority work orders), you can filter the list to view only those work orders.
You can access your filters by clicking the Filters bar:
Apply a filter by selecting it from the Work Order Filter list:
Built-in filters include both status filters and quick filters.
Status filters allow you to filter for all work orders of a specific status or status group (also called a status control).
For example, if you select Open, only work orders with the Open status will be displayed. If you select Active, which is a status group, all work orders with any status within the Active group will be displayed.
Quick filters include the following:
- All work orders: Filters for all work orders you have access to.
- Active, overdue work orders: Filters for work orders with a status in the Active status group, and a suggested completion date that has already passed.
- Active, high priority work orders: Filters for work orders with a status in the Active status group, and a priority of High or Highest.
- My active work orders: Filters for work orders assigned to you, with a status in the Active status group.
- Work requests: Filters for work orders with the Requested status.
By default, all work requests have the Requested status, but this can be changed in Settings > CMMS Settings > Work Requests.
You can create and edit your own custom filters. To create a new custom filter, you can click the + icon in the Filters bar:
To learn more about custom filters, see Create, edit, and delete custom filters.