To submit a work request:
- If you have access to the request list, click the New Request button to open the Work Request form. If you don't have access to the request list, the portal automatically opens the form when you log in, which means that you can skip this step.
- Complete the required fields. These can differ based on the settings your administrator configured.
- To upload a file as part of your work request (for example, a picture of the asset you're submitting the request for), click the Upload file button. To view the list of file types that you can attach to a work request, see Supported file types below.
- Click Submit.
The portal either displays a notification at the top of the screen indicating that your work request has been submitted, or it notifies you of errors that you must correct before you can submit the request. Your submitted work requests will have a Pending status until the portal has synced with the CMMS, at which point the status will change to Requested.
Supported file types
You can attach the following file types to your work requests:
- Documents: DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, RTF
- Images: EPS, GIF, GIFV, GGVG, JPG, JPEG, PNG PSD
- Presentations: ODP, PPT, PPTX
- Spreadsheets: ODS, XLS, XLSX
- Text files: CSV, HTM, LOG, MD, TXT, TSV, XML
- Videos: 3GP, AVI, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, OGV, WEBM