Before you begin
This article explains how to change your start of the week for reporting purposes. It does not change the start of the week in other areas of the CMMS.
Plans: Professional and Enterprise
Throughout the CMMS, weeks start on Sunday. Shifting the start of your week for analytics allows you to view week-over-week data that starts on the right day. For example, if your weeks start on Mondays, you can shift the start of the week so that your week-over-week reporting starts on Mondays instead of Sundays.
First, you need to add a filter that defines which day your weeks start on. To add this filter:
- Open the look you want to shift the start of week for in edit mode. To learn how, see Edit a look.
- In the filter list, click Start Day of Week:
- In the Filters section, select the start of your week from the list provided:
Once you've added the filter, you can then add the following fields that respect this shifted start of the week:
- Shifted Week Completed Date
- Shifted Week Created Date
- Shifted Week Suggested Date