Before you begin
This feature is currently available for v6 Work Orders users. If you're using v6 Work Orders, please edit work orders in Maintenance > Work Orders.
Plans: Basic, Professional, and Enterprise
Permissions: Access to Calendar Beta
In addition to rescheduling and reassigning work orders, you can also edit work order details directly in the calendar.
To edit a work order in the calendar:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Calendar Beta.
- Click the work order you want to edit.
- In the expanded view, click the Edit button:
- In the edit screen, make any necessary changes to the work order.
- When you're finished editing the work order, click Save.
Tip: To cancel without saving your changes, click the x icon in the top-right corner instead.
- After you've saved your changes, click the x icon in the top-right corner to close the edit screen.
It might take a moment for the calendar to reflect your changes.