Before you begin
Plans: Professional and Enterprise
You can brand your dashboards by adding your organization's logo using code in a markdown text tile. You'll need a URL that points directly to your logo, such as on your organization's website.
To add a logo:
- Open the dashboard in edit mode. To learn how, see Edit a dashboard.
- Click Add > Markdown:
- In the Body field, enter the following code:
<img src="YOUR_LOGO_URL" width="300" height="300"/>
- Replace YOUR_LOGO_URL in the code above with a URL that points to your organization's logo.
- To change the size of the logo, edit the width and height values in the code above.
- Click Save:
- When you're finished editing the dashboard, click Save.