Before you begin
Changes to data in your CMMS (such as changing a work order's status) are not reflected in your audit trail immediately. Typically, it takes a few minutes for the changes to appear; in cases where there are a lot of changes to sync, it might take up to an hour.
Plans: Enterprise only
To view the audit trail for your work orders:
Navigate to Settings > Audit Trail:
- Click the Work Orders tab:
Enter a Start Date and an End Date. These are the dates the app will display changes from.
In the example above, the app would display changes from June.
The dates you enter must be within 12 months of each other, and cannot be more than 30 months in the past.
(Optional) To refine your results, apply any of the following filters:
- Assets: Filters by the asset the work order is for.
- Users: Filters by the user who made the change.
- Sites: Filters by the site the work order is for.
- Work orders: Filters by specific work order codes.
The app downloads the audit trail data in a CSV file. To learn what each column, service, and key means, see Data dictionary: Work order audit trail.