Before you begin
- You can only delete statuses that have never been assigned to any piece of equipment.
- If you no longer need a status that was previously assigned to equipment, you can rename it to add text such as “DO NOT USE” at the start of the Reason name so that other users know not to select it.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
To delete an equipment status:
- In Assets > Equipment, click Settings:
- Click Statuses:
- In the row for the status you want to delete, click the ellipses button in the Actions column:
- In the drop-down list, select Delete:
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.