Before you begin
- You can only delete equipment categories that haven’t been assigned to any equipment. When you view the list of equipment categories, check the No. of Assets column. If a number is listed there, you’ll need to assign a new category to those equipment records first.
- The easiest way to see which equipment is assigned to that category is to create a filter. Then, you can edit those equipment records to assign them a different category.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
To delete an equipment category:
- In Assets > Equipment, click Settings:
- Click Equipment Categories:
- In the row for the category you want to delete, click the ellipses button in the Actions column.
- In the drop-down list, select Delete:
- In the confirmation message, click Delete again.