This article answers the following common questions about work order insights:
- Who is eligible for work order insights?
- When do predictions start?
- Why wasn't my dashboard updated on the expected day?
Who is eligible for work order insights?
When you upgrade to the Professional or Enterprise plan, the work order insights dashboards are enabled automatically in the following timelines:
- Active work order insights is enabled the day after you upgrade.
- Closed work order insights is enabled on the first of the month after you upgrade. For example, if you upgrade on July 5, this feature is enabled automatically on August 1.
To generate work order insights, you must have closed at least 200 work orders over a 12-month period. Our AI considers a work order closed when it has a completed date.
If you don't meet the minimum data requirement, the feature is still enabled automatically, but the dashboards will be blank until you have enough data.
When do predictions start?
Our AI starts analyzing your work orders the day after the feature is enabled in your CMMS.
Why wasn't my dashboard updated on the expected day?
In rare cases (i.e. less than 1% of the time), unexpected server issues can interfere with dashboard updates. If this happens, your dashboard should be updated within 24 hours after the expected time.
If your dashboard isn't updated after 24 hours, please contact our support team.