Before you begin
You can only delete equipment that does not have child assets, work orders, or scheduled maintenance associated with it.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
You can either delete a single equipment record or multiple records at a time. You can only bulk delete in list view.
To delete a single equipment record:
- In Assets > Equipment, click the ellipses button in the Actions column for the equipment record you want to delete.
- In the drop-down list, select Delete:
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.
To delete multiple equipment records at a time:
- In Assets > Equipment, switch your view to list view if you are not using it already:
- Select the checkboxes for the pieces of equipment you want to delete, or select the checkbox in the list header to select all records on the page:
- Click Actions and select Delete: