Before you begin
- You can only add businesses that already exist in Supplies > Businesses.
- Business types can be configured in the Business Type lookup table, which you can access in Settings > Cmms Settings > Lookup Tables.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
You can add businesses to equipment records so that users can quickly access information including the business’ contact information, type, supplier part number, and catalog. Multiple businesses can be attached to one equipment record.
To add a new business:
- In Assets > Equipment, click the piece of equipment you want to add a business to.
- Click the Business tab.
- Do one of the following:
- If this is the first business on this piece of equipment, click Add your first business.
- If there are already businesses on this equipment record, click Add.
- In the Business field, search for and select the business you want to add:
- Select the type of business from the Business Type drop-down list.
- (Optional) Enter the supplier part number and catalog.
- Click Save.