Before you begin
You can only delete the most recent status change. Further, only users assigned the Delete status change record permission can complete this task. To learn more about permissions, see Equipment permissions.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If you accidentally save the wrong status or reason for a equipment record, you can delete that status change from the equipment’s history (so long as it’s the most recent status change).
To delete a status change:
- In Assets > Equipment, click the name of the equipment record you want to view the log for:
- Click the Maintenance Log tab:
- Expand the Status Changes section.
- In the Actions column for the most recent status change, click the ellipses button:
- In the drop-down list, select Delete.
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.