Before you begin
- You can only delete meters that don’t have readings recorded against them. You can tell whether the meter has a reading recorded if a value appears in the Last Meter Reading column.
- If you no longer want to use a meter that has readings recorded against it, you can rename the meter to indicate that it should no longer be used (e.g. “DO NOT USE”). To learn how to rename a meter, see Edit meter details.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
To delete a meter:
- In Assets > Equipment, click the Meters button:
- In the row for the meter you want to delete, click the ellipses button in the Actions column.
- In the drop-down list, select Delete:
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.