Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If you make a mistake when entering a reading, you can delete it from the meter’s history. For example, if you meant to enter “500” but you accidentally entered “5000” instead, you can delete the reading.
To delete a past reading:
- In Assets > Equipment, click the Meters button:
- Click the name of the meter you want to delete a reading from:
- Click the Readings tab.
- In the row for the reading you want to delete, click the ellipses button in the Actions column.
- In the drop-down list, select Delete:
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.