Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If you’ve saved a filter, you can always edit it later. For example, you could rename it or change the filter criteria.
To edit a filter:
- In Assets > Equipment, click Filters:
- In the row for the filter you want to edit, click the ellipses button in the Actions column:
- In the drop-down list, select Edit:
- Do any of the following:
- To change the existing filter criteria, update the values in the Column Name, Operator, and Value fields.
- To add new filter criteria, switch the toggle to And or Or, click the corresponding button, and then configure the new fields:
- To rename the filter, edit the Name field.
- Click Save.