Before you begin
- Custom filters and quick filters cannot be applied at the same time.
- If you do not manually clear an applied filter, it will remain applied even after you navigate to another page within the web app, and when you log out and log back in to the app using the same browser.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
Apply a custom filter
You can only apply one custom filter at a time. You may need to clear an applied filter before you apply a new one.
To apply a custom filter:
- In Maintenance > Work Orders, click the Custom filters button:
- Select the filter you want to apply:
- Click Apply.
The app displays the filter you selected above the list:
Apply a quick filter
You can apply multiple quick filters at once.
To apply a quick filter, do one of the following:
- For My work orders or Work orders missing assets, click the filter you want to apply:
- For all other quick filters, select the checkboxes for the values you want to filter for in the filter's drop-down list: