Before you begin
Asset Risk Predictor must be purchased separately from a Fiix representative. To learn more, see Asset Risk Predictor FAQ.
Asset Risk Predictor uses sensor data to identify anomalies in day-to-day operations early, so that you can start addressing them before they cause additional damage or downtime. To learn more about how risks are calculated, see How risk scores are calculated in Asset Risk Predictor.
Each day, your risk data is updated and displayed in 3 dashboards:
- The Asset Risk Prediction Overview dashboard, which displays an overview of all the assets you've included in Asset Risk Predictor. You can use this dashboard to view high-level information about asset risks and decide which assets need your attention first.
- The Asset Risk Predictor dashboard, which displays more detailed risk data for a single asset. You can use this dashboard to gather more information and decide how to address your asset risks.
- The Sensor Risk Overview Beta dashboard, which displays more detailed information for a single sensor. You can use this dashboard for deeper analysis or troubleshooting, as it provides access to the initial aggregated sensor data received from the asset, along with its corresponding risks. This dashboard is currently in beta.
To simplify the process of addressing the risks that Asset Risk Predictor identifies, we also offer the ability to automatically create work orders based on risk scores. To learn more, see Enable risk-based work orders.
To learn more about Asset Risk Predictor, see the following articles:
- Asset Risk Prediction Overview dashboard
- Asset Risk Predictor dashboard
- Sensor risk overview dashboard (BETA)
- Asset Risk Predictor videos
- Overview: Asset Risk Predictor setup
- How risk scores are calculated in Asset Risk Predictor
- Change risk level definitions for Asset Risk Predictor
- Enable risk-based work orders
- Enable access to Asset Risk Predictor
- Asset Risk Predictor FAQ
- Asset Risk Predictor tips & tricks
- Example use cases for Asset Risk Predictor