Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Audience: Administrators, users with the Manage Users permission enabled.
Before a user can log in to the app, their account must be activated. When you activate the account, we automatically send them two emails: a welcome email, and an email where they can set their own password.
To activate a user account:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click the user account you want to activate. If the user isn't in the list, click Create to add their information.
- In the Status drop-down list, select Active:
- The app displays a success message and changes the status to Active.
- To return to the user list, click Back. The user's status should now show as Active: