This release includes the following changes:
No Site behavior update
This feature, which only affects multi-site tenants, is being rolled out to customers in stages during the upcoming weeks.
We’ve changed the behavior of the default site No Site in multi-site tenants. These changes aim to simplify multi-site functionality and improve user experience.
No Site is the default site assigned to assets and work orders when a specific site is not selected.
Previously, assets and work orders labeled No Site behaved differently than other sites, including remaining visible when site filters were applied and affecting dashboard access. Notably, users assigned permissions (like Admin, Manager, or Technician) in No Site had those permissions reflected tenant-wide, retaining those permissions across all sites.
Now, No Site mirrors the behavior of other sites. No Site can now be viewed, selected as a location filter, and assigned in permissions just like labeled sites. Also, permissions in No Site no longer apply to all sites, and so users assigned as Manager or Technician in No Site will not have those same permissions applied across all sites. However users with No Site Admin permissions will still retain Admin permissions across all sites, so that Admins do not lose permissions in this change.
Summary of No Site changes
|Permissions assigned to Admins, Managers, and Technicians in No Site were applied to all sites.||Manager or Technician permissions assigned in No Site are applied to No Site only. Admin permissions still apply site-wide so that they don't lose access with this update.|
|Users’ No Site permissions affected dashboard access.||Users’ specific site permissions determine their dashboard access.|
|No Site remained visible when site filters were applied.||No Site adheres to filter rules.|
Our API (version 2.37.0) now allows you to edit and update warranty information via the Warranty Object.
Mobile app update
We've updated our mobile app to version 1.36.0 for Android and version 1.38.0 for iOS.
See the Bug fixes section for bugs fixed in the mobile app.
Italian translation added
We've added an Italian translation for our mobile app.
The app respects your device language. This means that if your device is set up to use Italian, the app is displayed in Italian automatically.
Database encryption enhancements
We've made enhancements to our Android app's database encryption.
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
|–||Fixed an issue in the Android app where the Readings tab was not displaying for certain users.|
|–||Fixed an issue in the iOS app where certain users were unable to receive push notifications.|
|–||Fixed miscellaneous crash fixes in the iOS app.|