Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If you logged work in error, you can delete it from a task. For example, if you accidentally logged the same work twice, you can delete one of the duplicate records.
To delete logged work on a task:
- In Maintenance > Work Orders, click the work order that contains the task with the logged work you want to delete.
- Click the Tasks tab.
- In the Logged Work column for the task you want to delete logged work on, click the Manage link:
- In the Actions column for the logged work you want to delete, click the ellipses button.
- In the actions list, click Delete:
- In the confirmation message that appears, click Delete again.