Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If necessary, you can edit some of the information for your attachments on tasks. The fields you can edit depend on the type of attachment you're editing:
- For file attachments, you can edit the name and the description.
- For link attachments, you can edit the link (i.e. the URL), the name, and the description.
To edit an attachment on a task:
- In Maintenance > Work Orders, click the work order that contains the task with the attachment you want to edit.
- Click the Tasks tab.
- In the Files column for the task with the attachment you want to edit, click the Manage link:
- In the Actions column for the attachment you want to edit, click the ellipses button.
- In the actions list, click Edit:
- Edit the fields as necessary.
- Click Save.