Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Plans: All plans
If necessary, you can edit some of the information for your attachments on work orders. The fields you can edit depend on the type of attachment you're editing:
- For file attachments, you can edit the name and description.
- For link attachments, you can edit the link (i.e the URL), the name, and the description.
To edit an attachment on a work order:
- If the work order you want to edit attachments in isn't already open, click it in the work order list (in Maintenance > Work Orders).
- Click the Attachments tab.
- In the Actions column for the attachment you want to edit, click the ellipses button.
- In the actions list, click Edit:
- Edit the fields as necessary.
- Click Save.