Before you begin
This feature must be enabled by an administrator before you can use it. To learn more, see Enable parts in the mobile app.
If necessary, you can add unplanned parts to your work orders:
- Navigate to the Parts tab in the work order.
- Click the + button.
- Click Add Part.
- If you want to find the part by scanning its barcode or QR code, click the scan button in the search bar and scan the code.
- Click the part you want to add.
- If the part is available at multiple locations, select the location you want to use.
- If it's a multi-asset work order, select the asset you want to add the part for.
- Enter the number of parts used.
- Click Save.
- Click Save on the Add Parts screen as well.
Note: Although you can change the quantity used by clicking Use Parts, the part cannot be removed from the work order through the mobile application.