This article explains how to complete tasks and close a work order using the New Fiix CMMS App.
You can find tasks on the Tasks tab of your work order. Tasks are color-coded by status:
- To-Do tasks (i.e. tasks you haven't started yet) are grey.
- Started tasks are blue.
- Completed and Done tasks are green.
- Overdue tasks are red.
To complete tasks, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Tasks tab in the work order.
- Click the task you want to complete.
- Click Log Work.
- (Optional) If the task already has work logged against it, you can view it by clicking View previously logged work.
- Depending on the task type, complete the appropriate steps listed below:
- For General tasks, record the time spent and task notes. To set the task as complete, verify that the Complete task toggle is green.
- For Text tasks, record the result (i.e. your observation notes), time spent, and task notes. To set the task as complete, verify that the Complete task toggle is green.
- For Inspection tasks, record whether the inspection passed or failed by clicking the appropriate button. Then, record the time spent and task notes.
- For Meter Reading tasks, record the meter reading, time spent, and task notes. To set the task as complete, verify that the Complete task toggle is green.
- Click Save.
Note: When a task within a work order is completed, the work order moves to the Started tab. When all the tasks within a work order are completed, the work order moves to the Done tab.
Close a work order
To close a work order:
- Navigate to the Details tab of the work order.
- Change the work order status to one that corresponds to closed (e.g. closed, completed).
Note: On Android, this removes the work order from your view. On iOS, you can still view the completed work order in the Done tab for 24 hours, after which point it's only visible in the web app.