- Click on the '+' button on the bottom of the screen, this is in the center of the navigation bar on iOS and to the right on the Android version. This will open up the new Work Order form.
- Open the list of assets by clicking on Assets, select an asset from the drop-down list and click Save. Chid assets are displayed below View sub-assets.
- Enter Work Order details/ description.
- Priority and Maintenance type fields are already filled in but if you'd like to change them, you can do so by clicking on each field and selecting your preferred choice from the list.
- The Work Order status will be set to 'Open'. In case you'd like to change it, you can do so by clicking on 'Work Order Status' and selecting the status of your choice.
- Assign a due date to this work order by clicking on the 'Due Date' field and selecting a date and time from the calendar and clock.
- Click on 'Submit' at the top right of the page to successfully create the Work Order.
Edit a work order
- Select a work order.
- Click the field you want to edit.
The following fields on the Work Order are editable:
- Work order details (description)
- Maintenance type
- Work order status
- Due date
You can also add tasks (General, Text and Meter reading) to the Work Order from here.
- Once you make changes and submit them, the changes are saved and visible to you immediately.
- These changes will be visible to others once sync happens.