Note: This article is for the legacy version of our mobile app. Not sure which version you're using? Check out our FAQs for help on identifying which version you're using, as well as information about switching to the new app.
This procedure demonstrates how to change the asset status from Online to Offline, and back to Online.
1. Start by selecting an Locations/Facilities, Equipment, or Tools asset record
2. Select the quick action button
3. Select Turn Offline
4. Select a Reason, add Notes, and click the blue Save button
5. The asset will now be set offline as shown below
Set the asset Online
1. Select the quick action button, and select Turn Online
2. Select a Reason, add the Hours Affected, any Notes, and click the blue Save button
3. The asset is now online