If for some reason a user is not receiving emails to their inbox, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Check that their email is correct
- Check that their messaging settings are correct (see Configure work order and work request notifications).
- Check all email folders, such as their spam and junk folders.
- Check for virus protection software. If enabled, check the documentation or contact a customer support representative for information on how the software classifies emails.
- Talk to your company's IT Department as the emails may on occasions be blocked by your company's Firewall.
- If after all of these steps, and the issue remains, contact Fiix Support