Note: This article is for the legacy version of our mobile app. Not sure which version you're using? Check out our FAQs for help on identifying which version you're using, as well as information about switching to the new app.
This work order demonstrates how to close off a work order on the mobile app.
1. To close off a work order, select a site from the dropdown meun, and click All Work Orders
2. Select the work order
3. Either click Edit, or Complete to close off the tasks
4. Add the Hours Spent, Completion Note, and click the blue Save button
5. Click Parts, and Add Parts to consume parts on the work order
6. Add the Planned Quantity, Actual Quantity Used, and click the blue Save button
7. Click Readings, and Add Readings to add meter readings
8. Click Value to enter the meter reading, select the Meter Type from the dropdown menu, and click the blue Save button
9. Click Notes to add notes to the work order. Click Documents to add files to the work order
10. Click Open to change the work order status
11. Click Closed, Completed or Closed, Incomplete to change the work order status to "Closed"