Note: This article is for the legacy version of our mobile app. Not sure which version you're using? Check out our FAQs for help on identifying which version you're using, as well as information about switching to the new app.
This article demonstrates how to submit a guest work request through the mobile app.
Submit a Guest Work Request
1. Press Create Work Request, or press the barcode to scan an asset barcode, and populate the asset information in the work request form automatically
2. Add the Guest Name, Guest Phone Number, Guest Email, and click the blue save button
4. Select a site
5. Add the work request information.
- Asset: Add the asset by pressing the '+' button. If you have used the Barcode scanning option to submit the work request, this field will be pre-populated.
- Work Requested: This is the summary of the issue.
- Priority: How important is the work, high, medium, low etc.
- Maintenance Type: The type of work to be carried out, i.e electrical, damage etc.
- Suggested Time: How long you think the work will take.
6. Press the blue save button to submit the work request