All links must be broken between the User Group and other records in the database before it can be removed. If a User Group has been used, thoroughly removing every link may be cumbersome. After a User Group has been disassociated with all records, use the following procedure to delete the User Group entirely.
1. Click on Settings, Users
2. Select the User associated with the unwanted User Group.
3. Select Sites & User Groups
4. Select the Site associated with the User Group you wish to delete
5. To disassociate the unwanted User Group from the user, uncheck the User Group and click OK
6. Select User Groups
7. Hover the cursor over the User Group you wish to delete. Click the trash icon and confirm deletion.