The CMMS has a built-in print feature, which allows users to print almost any item in the CMMS. This article will concentrate on printing Work Orders.
1. To print off multiple items, select Work Orders, check off the records, and click Print.
Select contents to be included, or excluded from the printout, and click Print
Note:- Your internet browser may have a pop-up blocking feature enabled, which will prevent the preview window from opening. In that case you will need to allow pop-ups from your internet browser
3. Once you're satisfied that the content to be printed looks correct, and the right printer is selected, click Print. The Print job will be processed and sent to the selected printer.
Print from inside a work order
1. The other way to print a Work Order is to open the individual Work Order and click Print.
2. The difference from the previously described method is that by printing from within a Work Order, a user can select the Work Order elements to be printed. Tab/sections and/or Files can be included, or excluded from the printout.
Note:- Only text files, PDF's and image files can be included in the printout.
3. After reviewing your selections and ensuring that all the necessary check-marks are placed, click Print.
Note:- Your internet browser may have a pop-up blocking feature enabled, which will prevent the work order from printing. In that case you will need to allow pop-ups from your internet browser.