Before you begin
Asset Risk Predictor must be purchased separately from a Fiix representative. To learn more, see Asset Risk Predictor FAQ.
Required permission: Can See 'Risk Prediction Settings' menu item (learn more)
If you want to simplify the process of addressing the risks that Asset Risk Predictor identifies, you can configure the application to create risk-based work orders automatically. When this feature is enabled, work orders are created automatically in the following situations:
- When there’s a high risk score for any hour in the past day
- When there was a medium risk score for 3 consecutive hours or 6 hours total in the past day
You can find the reason that a risk-based work order was generated in its Summary of Issue field, along with other valuable information such as the asset’s average risk score for that day and which sensor had the most impact:
Risk-based work orders are only created for assets that don’t already have open work orders. In other words, if an asset already has an open work order, the application won’t automatically create a new one. Instead, the latest risk data will be added to the existing work order.
To create risk-based work orders automatically:
- Go to Assets > Asset Risk Predictor Settings:
- Switch on the Create risk-based work orders automatically toggle:
- In the dialog that appears, click OK.
Risk-based work orders will start being created on the date listed below the toggle: