Before you begin
Asset Risk Predictor must be purchased separately from a Fiix representative. To learn more, see Asset Risk Predictor FAQ.
Note: Risk-based scheduled maintenance is currently in beta.
Prerequisites: Risk-based scheduled maintenance must be set up by an administrator. To learn more, see About risk-based scheduled maintenance.
Audience: Technicians and managers at organizations using Asset Risk Predictor
Once your risk-based scheduled maintenance generates a risk-based work order, you’ll need to resolve it. Depending on whether the risk is valid, this involves either closing the work order as low risk or taking the necessary steps to address the risk.
To start, assign a technician to the work order. You can access the work order under Maintenance > Work Orders, or open it directly from the Active Top 10 Work Orders list in the Asset Risk Predictor dashboard:
Then, the assigned technician should complete the following steps:
- Inspect the asset to validate the risk.
- Record the results in the inspection task:
- Based on the results, do one of the following:
- If there isn't actually a high-risk issue, close the work order by changing the status to Closed, Low Risk.
- If there is a high-risk issue, proceed with the necessary maintenance work to resolve it.