Before you begin
Asset Risk Predictor must be purchased separately from a Fiix representative. To learn more, see Asset Risk Predictor FAQ.
Note: Risk-based scheduled maintenance is currently in beta.
Prerequisites: This is step 3 in a 4-step process. To view the full list of steps to set up risk-based scheduled maintenance, see About risk-based scheduled maintenance.
When asset risk predictor identifies a high-risk event for an asset, it will automatically trigger this new asset event type.
To create the new asset event type:
- Go to Settings > CMMS Settings > Lookup Tables.
- In the Asset Event Types section, click the add button:
- In the Event Code field, type "AR01".
- In the Event Name field, enter a name (e.g. "Asset high-risk event").
- In the Event Description field, enter a description (e.g. "AI-generated asset high-risk event").
- Click OK.
- Click Save.