Before you begin
Asset Risk Predictor must be purchased separately from a Fiix representative. To learn more, see Asset Risk Predictor FAQ.
Note: Risk-based scheduled maintenance is currently in beta.
Prerequisites: This is step 2 in a 4-step process. To view the full list of steps to set up risk-based scheduled maintenance, see About risk-based scheduled maintenance.
This new maintenance type is the one that will be assigned to all work orders generated automatically because of a high-risk asset event.
To create the new maintenance type:
- Go to Settings > CMMS Settings > Lookup Tables.
- In the Maintenance Types section, click the add button:
- In the Name field, type "AI-predicted".
- In the Description field, enter a description (e.g. "Maintenance was predicted by AI algorithms").
- In the Color field, enter the hex value for the color you want to use:
- Click OK.
- Click Save.