Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Audience: Administrators and users with the Manage users permission enabled can edit user roles.
Groups are sets of permissions that users can be assigned to. Instead of setting user permissions individually, users are assigned to a group with pre-set permission settings. To change the permissions of a group, see Change group permissions.
To change a user's group:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click the user you want to edit.
- Click the Access Control tab:
- Select the site (location) of the user. If your CMMS only has one site, then the default site is (No Site):
- Click the group(s) that the user will be assigned to:
- Click Save:
- The app displays a success message to confirm the change:
- To return to the users list, click Back.