Before you begin
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Audience: Administrators and users with the Manage users permission enabled can edit user roles.
Roles are sets of permissions that users can be assigned to. Instead of setting user permissions individually, users are assigned to a role with pre-set permission settings. To change the permissions of a role, see Change role permissions.
To change a user's role:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click the user you want to edit.
- Click the Access Control tab:
- Choose an option from the Select role drop-down menu under the Roles heading:
- The app displays a success message and the role changes:
- To return to the users list, click Back.