Before you begin
User accounts in v6 cannot be deleted. They can only be deactivated or have their details modified.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
Audience: Administrators and users with the Manage Users permission enabled.
Any user who needs access to Fiix must have an active user account, which allows them to log in using their email address and password.
To create a new user account:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click Create.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- In the Role drop-down list, select the user's role. To learn more about roles, see the Roles section.
- Click Save.
- After you click Save, the app creates the new user account.
- In the Account Details tab you can enter more information about the user, such as their address and hourly rate, and assign them to a manager.
- In the Access Control tab, you can set their permissions in the app by changing their role or assigning and user groups and sites, if applicable.
When you've finished configuring the user's details and permissions, you need to activate their account so they can log in.