Before you begin
This feature is currently under construction. This article explains how to change user group permissions while this feature is still being constructed.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
User group permissions can be accessed by using v5 permissions. If you need to edit permissions for other features (such as facilities or dashboards), see Change legacy (v5) user group permissions.
To edit permissions for a user group:
- Navigate to Settings > User Groups.
- Click the user group you want to change permissions for.
- Click the More drop-down menu:
- Do any of the following:
- To access menu permissions, click Menu Permissions. These permissions affect which menu items users can see.
- To access page permissions, click Page Permissions. These permissions affect which pages users can see.
- To access purchasing permissions, click Purchasing Permissions. These permissions allow the user to manage supplier orders.
- To access API integrations, click API Applications. These permissions allow users to access the keys for any integrated API applications.
- To access API Permissions, click API Permissions. These permissions allow the users to access and use specific API commands.
- Change the permissions as necessary by selecting or clearing the checkboxes. You may have to navigate to the correct tab.
- Click Save:
- To return to the user group, click Back:
- To return to the user group list, click Back again.