Before you begin
Audience: Administrators and users with the Manage Roles permission enabled can change role permissions.
Version: v6 (what does this mean?)
This article explains how to change role permissions. To learn more about each permissions and what they do, see Role Permissions.
To change the permissions associated with a role:
- Navigate to Settings > Roles.
- Click the role you want to change the permissions for.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Do any of the following:
- To assign a permission to a role, select the checkbox next to the permission:
- To remove a permission from a role, clear the checkbox next to the permission:
- Click Save.