Introducing inspection task - you can now select ‘Inspection’ as a task type when you create a new task, configure the inspection task to meet your needs, and complete the task by simply selecting a result.
- Introduce more flexibility to preventative work order triggering - you can now configure a Schedule Maintenance so that, even if it has a work order that’s not closed when a trigger threshold is met, it can still trigger a work order. Let’s say for audit purposes you must have 52 preventative work orders created from a scheduled weekly inspection, you can now simply go to the schedule maintenance and set it up.
- Enhance the Task Group, Scheduled Maintenance Task and Work Order Task forms - better, cleaner user interface (UI) to help you set up and complete tasks.
- Introduce user group filter in Closed Work Order and Open Work Order widgets - based on your valuable feedback, we’ve added the filter so that you can have better insights into different team’s performance.
- Consolidated user reports - We condensed the 47 user reports down to 12 simple to use reports with more filtering options. You will find 8 list reports and 3 graph reports and 1 Excel dump report. Don’t worry, you did not lose any records - all we did was consolidate the reports so there are no duplicates. If you have trouble locating one of your previous user reports, reach out to email@example.com
- Decimal number was not shown correctly on report - the issue is now fixed
- Business names were not syncing from Netsuite to FIIX - the issue is now fixed
- Barcode scanning did not work on mobile app - the issue is now fixed